Exclusive to D & H Hantman
Improved Vision for Macular Degeneration
Even with reduced vision caused by glaucoma, diabetic
retinopathy or RP it is possible to achieve improved vision with
The E-scoop® loupe lens has a special curve, thickness, prism, colour and coating. These qualities together will project the light onto different parts of the retina and can improve your vision dramatically.
The result of the E-scoop® lens is different for each person.
E-scoop® lenses can offer:
- Partial Recovery of a part of the central vision
- Reduction of the sensitivity for day and sunlight
- Better recognition of details, contrast and depth
How does E-scoop® work?
E-scoop® is a patented loupe spectacle lens, which is built on a number of basic optical features:
- The thickness and curve of the lens ensures a magnification of 6% for distance.
- The prismatic effect of the lens causes the light to reflect to a different part of the macula, that of higher quality.
- The base of the prism is up, because research shows that the lower part of the retina generally suffers the most damage. So with E-scoop the image is shifted upwards to a healthier part of the macula.
- The yellow colour provides more contrast and a reduction of the sensitivity for daylight and sunlight.
- The anti-reflection coating helps to reduce glare.
Is E-scoop® available in other tints?
- E-scoop® lenses are available in clear, yellow and brown
- Yellow is preferred because of the improvement in contrast and glare reduction. Brown can be used for sunglasses
- If supplied clear, sensitivity to light and glare is increased
Single Vision Only.
Fitted to either:
- A clip-on
- Glazed to a full-rim spectacle frame.
- The best results are achieved in plastic or metal full-rim oval frames, which are slightly curved and not too large.
- Rimless and Supra frames are not suitable because of the thickness prism and curve of the lens.
- Adaptation to E-scoop® is quick.
- For those who derive benefit from E-scoop® spectacles the positive effect is experienced directly.
For all enquires please call or email David Hantman on
020 8904 9214 or firstname.lastname@example.orgBack Next